Members of the Wyandotte Jaycees are young adults ages 21-40 who want to make a positive difference in our community. We're also friends who have a lot of fun together! Our friendships grow as we participate in leadership development, community service projects, plan seminars, go to socials, and team up for recreational activities. We're also affiliated with the Michigan Jaycees, the U.S. Jaycees, and Junior Chamber International. These organizations provide additional events and ways to get involved. Come join tomorrow's leaders in action today!
- That faith in God gives meaning and purpose to human life;
- That the brotherhood of man transcends the sovereignty of nations;
- That economic justice can best be won by free men through free enterprise;
- That government should be of laws rather than of men;
- That earth's great treasure lies in human personality;
- And that service to humanity
is the best work of life.
- C. William Brownfield